Why Apollo Blinds? And why now?
Consumer demand in the UK for made-to-measure blinds, shutters, curtains and awnings is positively buoyant, and Apollo Blinds continues to experience strong year-on-year growth – which is why we are on a recruitment drive to attract more franchisees to join our network and build their own thriving businesses selling and installing our quality products.
We have opportunities across the UK (more so in the South of England) for ambitious people who want the freedom to be their own bosses, be supported every step of the way, enjoy the support of a network of fellow franchisees and operate a lucrative and highly profitable turnkey business model. New franchisees can expect to generate a turnover of £145,000 in their first year, with a gross profit of 49% and a net profit off £39,000.
Your investment is just £5,000 + VAT
Your investment includes:
- A five-year licence fee (with no renewal fee)
- Your full bespoke sales kit
- Website setup, vehicle livery, uniform and stationery
- Dedicated initial training and ongoing field-based training
The real reason to join Apollo Blinds
For the past five years, we have organised an annual Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark survey, conducted independently by Work Buzz. In 2023, we have secured a five-star franchisee satisfaction rating, been named the winner of Work Buzz’s Continuous Improvement Award and achieved an overall Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark score of 85%.
Key findings from the survey were:
- 100% rating for initial training and support
- 97% rating for going the extra mile (supporting our network)
- 94% rating for franchisees saying they are proud to be part of our network
- 94% rating for maintaining standards