Run your own Apollo Blinds business with us and reap the rewards
We are very transparent about the investment you will make and how that that is reinvested to support the launch of your business.
Your investment to become part of the Apollo Blinds network is £16,000 (+VAT) and it secures an exclusive area within which to trade as Apollo Blinds, meaning that you can create, maintain and develop a solid customer base. You and your business will also benefit from the continuous support provided by our experienced office- and field-based teams.
We have introduced new payment options to reflect the different financial circumstances of people joining the network. It will be based on varying deposit levels, a lower upfront investment and longer terms to spread the cost of investment.
The initial upfront investment can be from £10,000 (+VAT).
The breakdown of investment is as follows:
- £5,000 is the licence fee to Apollo Blinds
- £7,000 covers the costs of all your initial training – both at our training centre and in the field – as well as ongoing one-to-one training and support. It also covers materials such as your collection books, business stationery and centralised marketing, such as the creation of your own Apollo Blinds website.
- £4,000 is ring fenced and spent on marketing activity to support your business, such as online and social media marketing plus local leafleting and advertising.
Investing in an Apollo Blinds business franchise gives you:
- A secured and fully exclusive area to trade in as Apollo Blinds
- Detailed analysis of your territory to help you to form a targeted strategy and maximise business in your area
- Continual and specialised team support covering sales, marketing, technical and business aspects – all geared towards helping your business to grow
The platform for growth
We’ve spent more than 50 years perfecting our business model so that you can secure a very healthy return on your investment by building a prosperous business that generates consistent profits.
And the substantial financial rewards on offer are just part of the benefits, as running your own business gives you real flexibility in terms of your working hours and commitments and a genuine chance to benefit from learning new skills and responsibilities.